Frequently Asked Questions
Your final shipping/delivery charge will be set at checkout based on your delivery address.
The below information however gives a good indication of estimate pricing per area.
- R70 covers 1-29 kgs – This shipping fee covers the most of the southern suburbs up to and including Muizenberg ,northern suburbs, the CBD and Blouberg
- R100 covers 1-29 kgs – This shipping fee is for the Southern Peninsula from Kalk Bay onwards, parts of Upper Constantia and Hout Bay. It also includes Somerset West, Stellenbosch (all parts), Paarl, Malmesbury, Grabouw, Wellington and Melkbosstrand.
- R170 covers 1-14 kgs – This shipping fee is to the main cities of Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein and Gauteng. Excess stickers at a cost of R15 per 5 kgs can be added to take your order up to 29 kgs.
- R174.50 covers 1-14 kgs – This shipping fee is for the main cities of Port Shepstone, Durban and Richards Bay. Excess stickers at a cost of R15 per 5 kgs can be added to take your order up to 29 kgs.
- R180 covers 1-14 kgs – This shipping fee is for outlying areas where an onward courier company may be used as the area is outside of Fastway’s main depots. Excess stickers at a cost of R15 per 5 kgs can be added to take your order up to 29 kgs.
We use Fastway Couriers for all our shipping, with your final shipping fee calculated at checkout based on your order and delivery address.
Please allow for between 3-5 working days for your order to be prepared and delivered.
PLEASE NOTE ORDERS WEIGHING OVER 29 KGS WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANOTHER BASE PRICE BOX. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the following secure and convenient ways to pay for your order:
- Credit Card payment through our trusted provider PayFast
- Snapscan payments
- Card or cash-on-collection in-store